A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Schuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Schuman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuman graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schuman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Catholic Medical Center
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schuman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew Schuman practice?
Dr. Andrew Schuman practices Pediatrics near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Manchester Pediatricians.