A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Schuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Schuman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Schuman, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuman graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schuman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Catholic Medical Center
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jeffrey Schuman FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Schuman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Schuman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Schuman practices Pediatrics near Nashua, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH and Bedford, NH.
See Nashua Pediatricians.