A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Schutrumpf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Schutrumpf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Schutrumpf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schutrumpf graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schutrumpf has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Clay Schutrumpf MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Schutrumpf practice?
- Dr. Andrew Schutrumpf has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Schutrumpf practices Internal Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists.