Overall Review

July 25th, 2016
Andrew answers questions precisely and accurately. His calm demeanor is welcome during what could be a potentially anxiety provoking examination.

January 18th, 2013
About as good as it could possibly be
I found Dr. Schwartz through referral from my PCP. From the moment I entered his office, everything was cordial and professional. Office staff fabulous. Everything was explained clearly. I had cataract surgery - lens replacement in both eyes. The results are amazing - 20/20 in both eyes now. Surgery was relaxed and easy. I think this doctor is extraordinary. I've been recommending him to everyone.

July 16th, 2012
Excellent doctor, great office staff
Dr. Schwartz has been so helpful to me and my family in the treatment and management of several issues over the years. He is courteous and knowledgeable, and his office staff are friendly and professional. I highly recommend him.

July 11th, 2012
Highly Recommended Ophthalmologist
Dr. Schwartz is a knowledgeable ophthalmologist with a wonderful manner. He took time to discuss my concerns during my visit. After my surgery, he was caring and made sure to follow with me regularly. Dr. Schwartz is an excellent surgeon and I would highly recommend him.

July 11th, 2012
Professional, excellent care
I have never had a more positive experience with an ophthalmologist. I have had significant issues with vision and Dr. Schwartz and his staff have taken significant amounts of time diagnosing and also fitting contacts and glasses that accomodate my needs. Would highly recommend him.

May 23rd, 2012
Saved my EYE
i came in as a emergency i was taken shortly afer i arrived. Dr Schwartz expalined everything and was very helpful and the staff is wonderful the assisatnants are very knowledgeable and put me at ease. I have been back plenty of times and still i have the same outlook.my nephewn had lasik with Dr Schwartz and his vision is AMAZING!I have and will refer to this office .

May 23rd, 2012
pleasantly surprised.....
I visited Dr Schwartz after getting a paper cut in my eye. who gets paper cuts in their eye?! anyway his staff was great, all the girls were so nice and caring. Dr Schwartz himself was very kind and reassuring since i was acting like a big baby. I followed up for a regular exam and everything was just as pleasant as my first visit. I will definitely be recommending Dr Schwartz to my friends & family!!!