A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Schwartz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Schwartz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan Andrew Schwartz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephan A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Stephan Schwartz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephan Schwartz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.