Dr. Stephen Schwartz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 7th, 2014
Big rip off
Ucla Hospital called the day before the appointment and said " Bring $100 with you". Dr Swartz spent less than 15 min to tell me that I had tennis elbow. I already knew that. A couple weeks later a bill for $945.00 for the Dr,s office visit. It was the classic bait and switch.

May 23rd, 2013
AVOID this doctor!
If I could give zero stars I would. The worst doctor experience EVER. Please do not see this man. He is clueless, has no bedside manner, shows little care about his patient (in this case, me). I begged him for a cortisone injection and was denied. I had to ask for physical therapy and when I checked the order, he checked off occupational therapy. I think he is tired and not interested in what he does any longer. This is the impression I got from him. I literally left the office crying because he couldn't help me. PLEASE avoid Dr. Schwartz and find someone else who might care.

November 13th, 2012
Best orthopeadic I've seen for my multipleProblems

January 3rd, 2012
TERRIBLE DOCTOR
Perhaps its because i'm young or because i have HMO insurance i had such a horrible experience with this doctor. Even so, there IS NO REASON FOR AN ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON TO OVERLOOK A BROKEN PELVIS!! there wasnt a tiny crack in my pelvis, it was completely broken! i didnt ask him for pain pills, i begged in tears for another xray or perhaps an mri.... he laughed me out of his office. Consequently i walked around 3 months with a broken pelivs.

May 9th, 2011
ONE IN A MILLION!!
DR SCHWARTZ IS ONE A MILLION. HIS BED SIDE MANOR WAS SO REFRESHING! HE SPOKE TO ME LIKE REAL PERSON,NOT A MEDICAL NUMBER. I HAVE NEVER HAD MY DIAGNOSIS EXPLAINED TO ME SO CLEARLY,I LEFT THERE UNDERSTANDING MY CONDITION AND WHAT I COULD TO HELP MYSELF BEFORE POSSIBLE SURGERY.OTHER DOCTORS SHOULD TAKE NOTES!

May 5th, 2011
Great orthopaedist!
Dr. Schwartz is a wonderful and caring doctor. He spent ample time with me going over all possible options to help my knee so I could avoid having surgery. I highly recommend him.

May 5th, 2011
H
Excellent diagnosticianCompassion and caringGreat bedside manner

March 29th, 2009
Best orthopedist
The most caring, professional,helped me with my back problem where several other doc could not. I would highly recomend making Dr.Schwartz your first choice for any orthopedic problem you may have