Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Big rip off show details Big rip off
by Tony D on Sep 7th, 2014

Ucla Hospital called the day before the appointment and said " Bring $100 with you". Dr Swartz spent less than 15 min to tell me that I had tennis elbow. I already knew that. A couple weeks later a bill for $945.00 for the Dr,s office visit. It was the classic bait and switch.

AVOID this doctor! show details AVOID this doctor!
by Audie on May 23rd, 2013

If I could give zero stars I would. The worst doctor experience EVER. Please do not see this man. He is clueless, has no bedside manner, shows little care about his patient (in this case, me). I begged him for a cortisone injection and was denied. I had to ask for physical therapy and when I checked the order, he checked off occupational therapy. I think he is tired and not interested in what he does any longer. This is the impression I got from him. I literally left the office crying because he couldn't help me. PLEASE avoid Dr. Schwartz and find someone else who might care.

Nov 13th, 2012

Best orthopeadic I've seen for my multipleProblems

TERRIBLE DOCTOR show details TERRIBLE DOCTOR
Jan 3rd, 2012

Perhaps its because i'm young or because i have HMO insurance i had such a horrible experience with this doctor. Even so, there IS NO REASON FOR AN ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON TO OVERLOOK A BROKEN PELVIS!! there wasnt a tiny crack in my pelvis, it was completely broken! i didnt ask him for pain pills, i begged in tears for another xray or perhaps an mri.... he laughed me out of his office. Consequently i walked around 3 months with a broken pelivs.

ONE IN A MILLION!! show details ONE IN A MILLION!!
May 9th, 2011

DR SCHWARTZ IS ONE A MILLION. HIS BED SIDE MANOR WAS SO REFRESHING! HE SPOKE TO ME LIKE REAL PERSON,NOT A MEDICAL NUMBER. I HAVE NEVER HAD MY DIAGNOSIS EXPLAINED TO ME SO CLEARLY,I LEFT THERE UNDERSTANDING MY CONDITION AND WHAT I COULD TO HELP MYSELF BEFORE POSSIBLE SURGERY.OTHER DOCTORS SHOULD TAKE NOTES!

Great orthopaedist! show details Great orthopaedist!
May 5th, 2011

Dr. Schwartz is a wonderful and caring doctor. He spent ample time with me going over all possible options to help my knee so I could avoid having surgery. I highly recommend him.

H show details H
May 5th, 2011

Excellent diagnosticianCompassion and caringGreat bedside manner

Best orthopedist show details Best orthopedist
Mar 29th, 2009

The most caring, professional,helped me with my back problem where several other doc could not. I would highly recomend making Dr.Schwartz your first choice for any orthopedic problem you may have