A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Schwartz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Elizabeth's Hospital - Mental Health Dept.
- St. Elizabeths Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Schwartz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Andrew Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Schwartz practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.