A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Scoma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Scoma is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Scoma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Scoma graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scoma has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scoma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans