A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Scoma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Scoma is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Scoma, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Scoma graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scoma has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Scoma MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Scoma practice?
- Dr. Andrew Scoma has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Scoma practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Endocrinologists.