A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Scrogin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Scrogin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scrogin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Scrogin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Scrogin graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scrogin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Dean Scrogin MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Scrogin practice?
- Dr. Andrew Scrogin has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Scrogin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Macomb, MI.
See Macomb Internists and Macomb Endocrinologists.