A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Sedivy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Sedivy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedivy graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Sedivy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- U.S. Air Force Regional Hospital - Elmendorf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew David Sedivy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Sedivy practice?
- Dr. Andrew Sedivy has 1 office location.
- Dr. Andrew Sedivy practices Anesthesiology near Elmendorf Afb, AK.