A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Segal is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Segal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Segal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Segal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans