A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Segal is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Segal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Segal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Segal MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Segal practice?
- Dr. Andrew Segal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Segal practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists.