Overall Review

3.8

September 14th, 2016
Not very good bedside manners .acts like you're bothering him if your trying to figure out what going on with your health. Not for me.

May 20th, 2015
pulled a patient off of long term pain meds with a chronic condition with no tapering and the she was hospitalized after having a heart attack. then proceeded to cancel mri and other needed medical test to insure she had no permanent damage. now ive been made aware he doesnt really deal with chronic pain conditions

May 12th, 2015
Dr Seiple is a very good doctor. I've seen him three times for various issues. His advice and diagnosis has always been spot on.

April 24th, 2015
Great general practitioner.
Dr. Seipel has been our family physician for over 20 years. There was a 1-2 year period where he switched to working at an UrgentCare and we had to find another doctor. This really made us appreciate how excellent he was, as none of the other doctors we tried came close to his caring and thorough way of dealing with me and my family. We were thrilled when he left the UrgenCare and went back to being a family physician!

August 2nd, 2010
communication is poor
I didn't appreciate finding out my son recieved an immunization AFTER we were in the car leaving when my son handed me the papers regarding the shot. Never was I asked to approve administration of this shot.