A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Seltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Seltzer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Seltzer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seltzer graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Seltzer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Gary Seltzer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Seltzer practice?
- Dr. Andrew Seltzer has 12 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Seltzer practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Van Nuys Anesthesiologists and Van Nuys Pain Management Doctors.