Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Seltzer
Dr. Andrew Seltzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA, with another office in Van Nuys, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Management. Dr. Seltzer is affiliated with Pomona Valley Hospital M.C., Queen of The Valley Citrus Valley Med Center and Foothill Presbyterian Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Seltzer has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Andrew Seltzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.
Dr. Lynn Hung
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Pasadena, CA 0 mi21
Dr. Ryan Peterson
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Pasadena, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Henry Levenson
Pain Management, Neurology
Pasadena, CA 0 mi40