A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Shanahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Shanahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Shanahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanahan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shanahan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shanahan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Shanahan practice?
Dr. Andrew Shanahan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton Junction, NJ.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Cardiologists.