A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Shanahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Shanahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Shanahan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanahan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shanahan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jerome Shanahan MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Shanahan practice?
- Dr. Andrew Shanahan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Shanahan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton Junction, NJ.
See Princeton Cardiologists.