A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Shanahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Shanahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shanahan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shanahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Shanahan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanahan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shanahan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Shanahan MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Shanahan practice?
- Dr. Andrew Shanahan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Shanahan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton Junction, NJ and Plainsboro, NJ.
See Princeton Cardiologists.