Overall Review

4.8

August 10th, 2015
Almost 51 years ago, I selected my first pair of glasses and 8 years later, was fitted with my initial contacts. For the next 43 years, I daily reached for my glasses before getting out of bed, exchanged them for contacts as I readied for the day and returned to glasses at night. Until 6 months ago, I was captive to that routine. It was all to drastically change when my optometrist recommended Dr. Shatz at Sight Trust. After the initial exam, cataract surgery was suggested and Dr. Shatz patiently explained options and the associated procedures. Surgery was then scheduled. Athough I was incredibly anxious when arriving for surgery, Dr. Marrotte put me at ease with gentle efficiency during the prepping. The 10 minute procedure was comfortably completed by Dr. Shatz before I returned to the professional, compassionate care of Dr. Marrotte for follow-up directions and the answering of all my questions. With the second eye and every subsequent appointment, I could not have asked for a more professional and caring experience. From the receptionist to technicians to doctors, the entire staff took time to provide information and to answer any and all questions. I am forever grateful to Dr. Shatz and his incredible staff! My 20/60 vision has been transformed to a glass-less, non-contact 20/20. Thank you, Dr. Shatz, Dr. Marrotte and everyone at Sight Trust for taking such great care of my gift of sight!!

July 14th, 2015
Just a wonderful experience I would recommend this to anyone who need a cataract surgery A +

March 22nd, 2015
Dr Shatz and his incredible team . Great IOL results!
Dr. Shatz has made this experience an incredible one! Thank you

February 27th, 2015
Highly recommended
Dr. Shatz and his staff are all excellent. Great people, great experience, great results.

December 29th, 2014
He did my cater act surgeries PROFESSIONALLY, and I was grateful to have him. His after care was EXCELLENT. I was VERY sad when he relocated out of my area.

October 8th, 2013
Dr. Shatz and his staff are very professional and provide high quality service with the latest technology. Their diagnosis and treatment was right on. The length of recovery and expectations were exact. I could not be more pleased with my results.

July 30th, 2013
Patient
If you need cataract eye surgery this is definitely the doctor to see. My experience from start to finish was A+. The procedure was a breeze and I am thrilled with the results. The cool thing about Dr Shatz is that he takes a personal interest in each case. He is thorough and explains every step. Thank you Dr Shatz!!!!

July 20th, 2013
One of a Kind patient care
Around age 45 my vision, which had been perfect all my life, began to drop off. After visiting dozens of eye clinics in multiple states, all of which kindly informed me that I was "over 40," I felt like the diagnosis was less than I expected from the medical community. I had surrendered to the reality of wearing glasses for the rest of my life until a friend told me about his experience with Dr. Shatz and the Sight Trust Eye Institute in Sunrise Florida. He had such a positive experience I decided to give it one more try and am I glad I did. Rather than reminding me of my age Dr. Shatz and his team went to work to see what could be done. Dr. Shatz and Dr. Marrotte examined my eyes, determined a course of action, implemented, and at 52, I am once again glasses free! The important thing I would share is how my case was handled by Dr. Shatz and his team. They; 1) Thoughtfully considered all factors contributing to my vision, 2) Developed a step by step plan to address each factor, 3) Explained to my satisfaction all factors and presented multiple paths to correct my vision. 4) With my agreement, took a step by step approach to my recovery. They tailored the treatment program to my financial and real life situation and so began the journey to my recovery. Still, many months after my surgery, I am treated as a partner to the solution and my satisfaction is their number 1 priority! I appreciate being treated respectfully and courteously on doctors visits and Sight Trust is tops at that but what really makes the difference is the "bed side manner," the time spent explaining the problem and discussing solutions, and the very helpful follow-up visits continuing until today. If only Dr. Shatz had a brother in Dentistry...

May 22nd, 2012
he is a wonderful dr. very caring