A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Shea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shea
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Shea, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shea graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shea has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Chao-Yu Shea MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Shea practice?
- Dr. Andrew Shea has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Shea practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Gastroenterologists.