A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Sheils:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheils
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheils Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Sheils, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheils graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Sheils has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Evans Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Thomas Sheils MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Sheils practice?
- Dr. Andrew Sheils has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Sheils practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sylvania, GA.
See Sylvania Orthopedic Surgeons.