A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Sheils:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Sheils, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheils graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Sheils has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Evans Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Thomas Sheils MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Sheils practice?
- Dr. Andrew Sheils has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Sheils practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sylvania, GA.
See Sylvania Surgeons.