A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Sher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Sher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Sher, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Sher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew B Sher MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Sher practice?
- Dr. Andrew Sher has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Andrew Sher practices Urology near , .