A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Shimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Shimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Shimer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shimer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shimer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew T Shimer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Shimer practice?
- Dr. Andrew Shimer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Shimer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mabank, TX.
See McKinney Obstetricians & Gynecologists.