Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I really enjoy  |  show details
by ryan on Jun 16th, 2014

I really enjoy Craig Rahch OB-GYN!! The doctors and staff are all helpful and nice. They go out of their way to make the appointment as comfortable as possible. I don't feel like a number with you guys - I feel like you actually care about me... Thank you!!!

|  show details
Aug 15th, 2011

Fantastic doctor! Fantastic office! I recommend him to all my girlfriends having babies!!

|  Do not go to the medspa for botox!!!! Rip off! Incompetent staff!  |  show details
by EllieS. on Jun 22nd, 2010

I received Botox from the R.N. Tina? What a joke! I highly doubt she has a real license! She was a fumbling fool, she injected botox in my forehead, it doesn't even look like anything was injected. It's been over a month! What a waste of time and money. I contacted the office Manager and it's obvious they are running some type of circus! I am requesting a refund and they are refusing. The doctor will not even talk to me. Please don't waste your time or money.

|  NIKCANADA  |  show details
by NIKCANADA on May 25th, 2010

This will be my 2nd baby my first also delivered by Dr Shimer is 15 months old. I am due in 5 weeks. Craig Ranch OBGYN is great. They are usually always on time, very friendly and yet professional. Staff is truly amazing, from the front desk, to the nurses in the back (Julia, Carolyn are super-duper)to the check out gals. Dr Shimer is wonderful, very knowledgeable and kind. All the doctors are great there actually. If you are thinking of or having a baby I would recommend Dr Andrew Shimer and Craig Ranch OBGYN

|  I would recommend Craig Ranch OBGYN to anyone expecting a baby!!  |  show details
by NIKCANADA on Jun 1st, 2009

The entire staff is awsome and friendly. Dr Shimer is super as are Dr Roberts and Dr Sloan. Excellent doctors! It made a wonderful experience even better!

|  excellent OBGYN  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 27th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Andy is a great OBGYN. I interviewed all of the doctors at his office and found myself to be most comfortable with him. He delivered my ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com