Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Shulman
Dr. Andrew Shulman, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA, with another office in Orange, CA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Pediatrics. Dr. Shulman is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Orange County (CHOC). He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Shulman has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Andrew Shulman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. Sanford Schneider
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Orange, CA 0.01 mi50
Dr. Chansa Cha
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Orange, CA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Loan Hsieh
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Orange, CA 0.01 mi12