A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Shulman, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Shulman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- Univ TX Southwestern Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Shulman MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Shulman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Shulman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Shulman practices Pediatrics near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Dallas, TX.
See Anaheim Pediatricians.