Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Siegel
Dr. Andrew Siegel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maywood, NJ, with other offices in Newark, NJ and Hackensack, NJ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Siegel is affiliated with Holy Name Medical Center, HackensackUMC and Valley Hospital. Dr. Siegel has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Siegel has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Andrew Siegel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maywood, NJ.