Dr. Andrew Siegel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Siegel?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Siegel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 29th, 2017

Office not good

I have been a patient for a few years of Dr. Siegel, he is a very nice and competent doctor. However, the new office that he has moved into, is not good. My first appointment was early morning, as I approached the front desk, two of the employees were arguing loudly. I patiently waited until they were finished until they " acknowledged" me. I was then told to sit down and wait to be called, I felt as if I was in a factory. The waiting room was crowded, they call people in and ask for urine specimens to a bathroom that is NOT CLEAN , and has a terrible odor. The rest of the appointment was OK as Dr. Siegel is good. My second appointment was later afternoon, again, the office was crowded . I was called in to give a urine specimen, the nurse that called me in was rude, and did not look at me as she handed me the specimen cup. The bathroom was even worse this time! A commode was next to the toilet and the bathroom was dirty (again) and the odor was unbearable!!! I had a procedure done that day, and the room I was brought into was fine. Again, the nurse was not very professional. I asked to use the bathroom, it was a DISASTER!!! It is also being used as a storage room there were boxes all over the place, and not in an organized fashion. I expect more from a doctors office. Dr. Siegel, do yourself a favor and go back to your old office, this office is a factory, not a medical practice.

February 10th, 2017

Great bedside manner and seems like he cares about his patients. There was a bit of a wait but i would still recommend.

January 10th, 2008

Comments on Dr. Siegel

I have been going to Dr. Siegel for a few years now & I find him to be one of the best doctors around. He is a very compassionate & caring person, besides having great bed side manners. He is absolutely wonderful.

May 30th, 2017