Dr. Andrew Simkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Simkin?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Simkin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2016

Excellent Dermatologist

Dr. Simkin has been treating my family for many years. He is a very caring doctor and never rushes you. He is very much interested in making his patients very comfortable with excellent bedside manners.. He explains the health problems very carefully. I will highly recommend him.

April 4th, 2016

Disgusted/Very Unprofessional

I went to Chelmsford Dermatology for a mole check. I saw one of the physician assistants. She looked at a mark on my arm and asked how long I had it. She then stated that it looked like skin Cancer. I immediately started to cry. She then took 2 samples for a biopsy. She said that it could take about 7 days, but she has gotten results back the next day. On the 6th day, I called the office and left a message on the results line to check the status. I waited 24 hours to call back as I received no call back. A few hours after that, I left another message with the front desk, then with a medical assistant. I never got any response from anyone at that office whether my results were in or not. I waited over the weekend and called back Monday. I finally got a person, only to be put into voice mail. I have never been treated so horribly by any doctor's office, ever. I will not be going back to this office, as I do not trust them with my care.

November 24th, 2014

Patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Simkin for many years. He is a wonderful doctor and human being who treats each patient as if they were a member of his own family. The reason that the promptness score was a 3 is that when a patient has just been told that they have a serious condition and they need a little more time to understand the situation, he is willing to take the time to explain things and not rush one out the door in order to stay on schedule. I have waited for Dr. Simkin and understood that I was waiting to see the BEST and the wait was well worth it!

January 25th, 2013

Waited forever for an unprofessional woman to just answer the phone to be put on hold immediately. Can not get an appointment with a doctor at Chelmsford Dermatology until you are screened by a nurse practitioner and then have to make another appointment to see the doctor to actually have your problem taken care of! Between the unanswered calls to multiple appointments with long wait times in between, this place doesn't respect your time.

January 30th, 2011

Dr. Simkin has been taking care of me and my family for over twenty five years. He is the most compassionate,caring,kind physician. He is always correct in his diagnosis,and he will take the time to talk to you about the necessary treatment,any what to expect from it,such as how long before you will see a change in condition, what side effects you may have from a medication, and that he is always available to answer any questions and concerns that you may have. I have called after hours and he has immediately returned my call. My family and I are blessed to have been referred to this wonderful doctor.

October 28th, 2009

Denise MacDonald

September 9th, 2009

Dr. Simkin has been taking care of my family for many years. He is kind,caring, compassionate and professional. I have referred him to many families through the years as he is one of the finest physicians I have ever met.If there were five stars on your rating chart,he would surely have them all.

April 20th, 2017