A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Simmons is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Simmons, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Simmons has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew David Simmons MD is a male Neonatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Andrew Simmons has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Simmons practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Layton, UT and Winter Haven, FL.
See Ogden Pediatricians.