A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Simon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Simon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew L Simon MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Simon practice?
- Dr. Andrew Simon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Simon practices Urology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ.
See Brick Urologists.