A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Simpson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Simpson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Simpson MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Simpson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Simpson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Simpson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Gastroenterologists.