A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Simpson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Simpson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Simpson MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Simpson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Simpson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Simpson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC and Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.