A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Siskind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Siskind, Geriatrician, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Siskind, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Siskind graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Siskind has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Siskind MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Siskind practice?
- Dr. Andrew Siskind has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Siskind practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists, Irvine Geriatric Doctors, and Irvine Family Physicians.