Dr. Andrew Siskind Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Siskind?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2015

Great doctor. Very caring!

February 16th, 2015

dr. siskind

very thorough, spent a lot of time with me, was easy to talk to, staff was courteous. and he followed up on all tests.

October 22nd, 2014

The best Dr. ever!

I have always been more than happy with every visit. Dr. Siskind is thorough and listens well. It took me a long time to find a Dr. that I could have this much confidence in. I have recommended to everyone. He also donates much of his free time to charitable groups in other countries.

July 11th, 2014

Overhyped reviews

God very tired from idiot doctors that just take the money and was looking for a fresh start… Booked an appointment for a physical after reading very good reviews here. Pretty much that's what sold me. Waited 3 month for a new patient appointment. Came to find out that physicals are not done on the 1st visit, so I'm not even sure why I need to come in for on the first visit. It basically was to say hello and pay the co-pay. The doctor maybe good maybe not, I have not had a chance to really find out, so this review is more about his practice/office staff. At my visit I've mentioned a few concerns I've had do to work environment and ergonomics etc, doctor simply handed the referral to physical therapy without really looking/feeling what the issue may even be. The front desk staff is not the friendliest and almost feels like they have an attitude... judging by how busy the doctor is they don't have to worry about being short with clients. What got me is the fact that the doctor is SO busy that if you were to get sick and call in to make an appointment the doctor wouldn't have availability for several weeks to see the patient. Might as well go to emergency at that point. I guess if I was advised of such constrains upfront when I was calling to make an appointment I would have gone to another specialist who actually has time for clients. My advice to the doctor's office: Stop taking new patience in until you have room and time for them, period! Greed is at its best.

February 27th, 2012

Terrible followup

Dr. Siskind was responsible for my mother while she was in a skilled nursing facility. He only saw her physically 1 time in 10 weeks, leaving everything to his PA. His office staff is disorganized and close to useless. They barely respond to requests, and are unable to follow through with the simplest of requests, like getting him to sign important papers - like discharge papers. I wouldn't want to see my hamster under his care.

June 14th, 2011

Diabetes patient

after dealing with a plethora of doctors for the past 5 years and the results of my diabetes still out of control I was loosing faith in Doctors... For the past 5 years my sugar levels have been out of control ranging between 250-500 on daily basis. within less than two weeks after a couple of visits with Dr. Siskind, my sugar levels started to go down. A month later, I wake up to 80-100 range and it maintains, unless i screwed it up by eating something bad, which i tried very hard to not do. I take alot lets pills and one needle. In the past i was taking 4 times the pills up to three needles. I finally got a doctor who listed and care to find a way to improve my health and quality of life.

October 20th, 2009

Gotta love him!

Siskind is very funny, incredibly patient, highly knowledgeable, and well-educated. He is accessible and approachable. Excellent doctor and I wholeheartedly recommend him! (So much so that I send my hubby to him!)

January 14th, 2017