Geriatrician, Internal Medicine
16300 Sand Canyon Ave
Ste 410
Irvine, CA 92618
949-732-3530
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Terrible followup  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

Dr. Siskind was responsible for my mother while she was in a skilled nursing facility. He only saw her physically 1 time in 10 weeks, leaving everything to his PA. His office staff is disorganized and close to useless. They barely respond to requests, and are unable to follow through with the simplest of requests, like getting him to sign important papers - like discharge papers. I wouldn't want to see my hamster under his care.

|  Diabetes patient  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

after dealing with a plethora of doctors for the past 5 years and the results of my diabetes still out of control I was loosing faith in Doctors... For the past 5 years my sugar levels have been out of control ranging between 250-500 on daily basis. within less than two weeks after a couple of visits with Dr. Siskind, my sugar levels started to go down. A month later, I wake up to 80-100 range and it maintains, unless i screwed it up by eating something bad, which i tried very hard to not do. I take alot lets pills and one needle. In the past i was taking 4 times the pills up to three needles. I finally got a doctor who listed and care to find a way to improve my health and quality of life.

|  Gotta love him!  |  show details
by Tracy Che on Oct 20th, 2009

Siskind is very funny, incredibly patient, highly knowledgeable, and well-educated. He is accessible and approachable. Excellent doctor and I wholeheartedly recommend him! (So much so that I send my hubby to him!)