A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Skiles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Skiles is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Skiles, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skiles graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Skiles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Leonard Skiles MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Skiles practice?
- Dr. Andrew Skiles has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Skiles practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.