A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Slaby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Slaby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Slaby, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slaby graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slaby has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Slaby MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Slaby practice?
- Dr. Andrew Slaby has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Slaby practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.