A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Smith, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Harold Smith M.Sc and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Smith practice?
- Dr. Andrew Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Smith practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians, Nashville Pediatric Specialists, and Nashville Critical Care Practitioners.