Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Smith
Dr. Andrew Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in Cincinnati, OH and Cincinnati, OH (and 4 other locations). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Cincinnati VA Medical Center, The Christ Hospital and University Hospital, Inc. Dr. Smith has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Andrew Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Charles Rogers
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi42
Dr. David Gourley
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Salt Lake City, UT 0.05 mi32
Dr. Charles Arena
Salt Lake City, UT 0.05 mi