A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Sokel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Sokel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sokel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sokel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Sokel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ambulatory Care
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sokel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Harris Sokel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Sokel practice?
- Dr. Andrew Sokel has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Sokel practices Family Medicine near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Family Physicians.