A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Sokel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Sokel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Sokel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ambulatory Care
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sokel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Harris Sokel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Sokel practice?
- Dr. Andrew Sokel has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Sokel practices Family Medicine near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Primary Care Doctors.