More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Sokolow
Dr. Andrew Sokolow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatrics. Dr. Sokolow is affiliated with Monroe Carell Jr Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt and Vanderbilt University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Sokolow has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Andrew Sokolow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Michael Oconnor
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pulmonary Disease
Nashville, TN 0 mi7
Dr. Andrew Radbill
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Nashville, TN 0 mi14
Dr. Debra Friedman
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Nashville, TN 0 mi25