A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Solkovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Solkovits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Solkovits, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Solkovits graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Solkovits has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Solkovits DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Solkovits practice?
- Dr. Andrew Solkovits has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Solkovits practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.