Dr. Andrew Solkovits DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 16 reviews

May 9th, 2016
have not had follow up visit

February 16th, 2016
Best doctor in Redding.

November 6th, 2015
Relies heavily on staff. Staff lacks sufficient time/followup procedures to assure Faxed prescriptions to local pharmacies are received. Patient frequently has to go to office to request staff to followup on prescription orders.

November 3rd, 2015
Excellent physician. Very nice, thorough, and follows up.

August 16th, 2015
The best family doctor!
Dr. Solkovits is great.

February 27th, 2015
Great Doctor/office
He is a great listener and explains everything throughly during the office visit. the office staff is very welcoming and friendly and the PA's are knowledgable and everyone has a wonderful bedside manner.

September 30th, 2014
Great DOC!!
Care, concern and prompt service!!! He is an amazing MD!

July 19th, 2014
Staff Sucks
My family have been a long time patients of Dr. Andy's and have always thought he was the best doc in town. Over the years we have watched many staff come and go and I have to say that for at least the last 4 to 5 years, the staff has been awful. The don't return calls, they never have an appointment open and they don't know how to schedule, sometimes the wait can be over an hour, and they can be very rude. They also are pushing this new "Emergency Appointment" thing where you get to spend a whole 5 minutes with the doc and they bill your insurance $100. When they seem to never have any appointments available but the "Emergency" kind, it makes me feel as if they are just trying to get more money from my insurance and care nothing about my health care. Unfortunately for Dr. Andy his staff is sinking him and the Medical group he is contracted with its making the ship go down quicker. I feel like he no longer takes the time with his patients that he used to because he is too busy following the medical group's policies and procedures, and I don't feel heard by my own doctor anymore.

September 6th, 2013
Ridiculous
I have been going to Dr. Andy for 17 years. He has always been a kind, caring, respectful, and trustworthy doctor in my eyes. I used to tell everyone that I had the best doctor in Shasta County, but I don't feel I can say that lately, because his staff has been just awful. They are neglectful, and unhelpful, and I personally believe it ruins the quality of care. His staff doesn't return phone calls, if there are no openings that day all they do is apologize, and then never call me back or they send me to a voicemail and still never call me back. I have also been having problems with billing. I have been going there for 17 years! His staff should know that I pay a $25 co-pay every single time I visit Dr.Andy, but just recently I got a letter in the mail saying I have a past due bill from a month ago! I hadn't even received a letter stating that I had a bill in the first place! I have always paid my co-pays, but this one time I was told, "Oh, it's okay we'll bill you," and now it seems I'm being purposefully blown off, because I owe the office one money, money that the staff failed to get from me. Now I've had a fever for 3 days and can't be seen, because there no openings. Are there no openings for the whole year or what? I am extremely disappointed. Please fix your staff!

February 21st, 2013
An excellent physician with excellent follow up and care.

February 1st, 2013
Dr. Andy is just the best! Very compassionate and knows his business (the human body and soul). I would not go to any other family physician!

September 24th, 2012
The best!
Dr. Solkovits has a heart for his patients and truly cares about their entire health - not just their physical health. He is a great listener and I, as a patient, trust him with my life! Ev