by Kathie Woodring on May 9th, 2016

have not had follow up visit

Feb 16th, 2016

Best doctor in Redding.

by George Wandrocke on Nov 6th, 2015

Relies heavily on staff. Staff lacks sufficient time/followup procedures to assure Faxed prescriptions to local pharmacies are received. Patient frequently has to go to office to request staff to followup on prescription orders.

Nov 3rd, 2015

Excellent physician. Very nice, thorough, and follows up.

The best family doctor! show details The best family doctor!
by Mandy Torvick on Aug 16th, 2015

Dr. Solkovits is great.

Great Doctor/office show details Great Doctor/office
by Lisa Fisher on Feb 27th, 2015

He is a great listener and explains everything throughly during the office visit. the office staff is very welcoming and friendly and the PA's are knowledgable and everyone has a wonderful bedside manner.

Great DOC!! show details Great DOC!!
by Helene Lubben on Sep 30th, 2014

Care, concern and prompt service!!! He is an amazing MD!

Staff Sucks show details Staff Sucks
by G.D. Disapointed on Jul 19th, 2014

My family have been a long time patients of Dr. Andy's and have always thought he was the best doc in town. Over the years we have watched many staff come and go and I have to say that for at least the last 4 to 5 years, the staff has been awful. The don't return calls, they never have an appointment open and they don't know how to schedule, sometimes the wait can be over an hour, and they can be very rude. They also are pushing this new "Emergency Appointment" thing where you get to spend a whole 5 minutes with the doc and they bill your insurance $100. When they seem to never have any appointments available but the "Emergency" kind, it makes me feel as if they are just trying to get more money from my insurance and care nothing about my health care. Unfortunately for Dr. Andy his staff is sinking him and the Medical group he is contracted with its making the ship go down quicker. I feel like he no longer takes the time with his patients that he used to because he is too busy following the medical group's policies and procedures, and I don't feel heard by my own doctor anymore.

Ridiculous show details Ridiculous
Sep 6th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Andy for 17 years. He has always been a kind, caring, respectful, and trustworthy doctor in my eyes. I used to tell everyone that I had the best doctor in Shasta County, but I don't feel I can say that lately, because his staff has been just awful. They are neglectful, and unhelpful, and I personally believe it ruins the quality of care. His staff doesn't return phone calls, if there are no openings that day all they do is apologize, and then never call me back or they send me to a voicemail and still never call me back. I have also been having problems with billing. I have been going there for 17 years! His staff should know that I pay a $25 co-pay every single time I visit Dr.Andy, but just recently I got a letter in the mail saying I have a past due bill from a month ago! I hadn't even received a letter stating that I had a bill in the first place! I have always paid my co-pays, but this one time I was told, "Oh, it's okay we'll bill you," and now it seems I'm being purposefully blown off, because I owe the office one money, money that the staff failed to get from me. Now I've had a fever for 3 days and can't be seen, because there no openings. Are there no openings for the whole year or what? I am extremely disappointed. Please fix your staff!

Feb 21st, 2013

An excellent physician with excellent follow up and care.

Feb 1st, 2013

Dr. Andy is just the best! Very compassionate and knows his business (the human body and soul). I would not go to any other family physician!

The best! show details The best!
Sep 24th, 2012

Dr. Solkovits has a heart for his patients and truly cares about their entire health - not just their physical health. He is a great listener and I, as a patient, trust him with my life! Ev

Ms show details Ms
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr. Solkolvits is very caring. He takes time to get to know his patients. He has a hard time telling any one no.

The best doctor show details The best doctor
Nov 1st, 2011

Dr. Solkovits is the best doctor I have ever had. He was my dad's doctor and provided excellent elderly, end of life care. He is compassionate and caring. He has been my doctor for 10 years. I absolutely trust him and would not even consider going to any one else.

frank covich show details frank covich
Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr. Solkovits has been my personal Doctor for 15 years. He is someone who I have the greatest respect for. He is a highly educated and excellent health care professional in every way. He keeps me healthy and alive. One of the main reasons why I would not wish to move from california is that he is my Doctor and I trust him. at 65 this is very important. He is always available for any health crisis. He is the kind of rare Doctor who really cares about his patients. I rate him 100

Best Dr. Ever show details Best Dr. Ever
by Pamela Applegate Murray on Dec 3rd, 2010

I have had many years of Doctors with a very ill child and I can tell you there a few and far between when it comes to the quality of care I have received from Dr. Andy Solkovits... He is very knowledgeabel and very caring...