Family Physicians
2410 Sonoma St
Ste 1
Redding, CA 96001
(530) 243-3339
Locations and availability (2)

|  Ridiculous  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Andy for 17 years. He has always been a kind, caring, respectful, and trustworthy doctor in my eyes. I used to tell everyone that I had the best doctor in Shasta County, but I don't feel I can say that lately, because his staff has been just awful. They are neglectful, and unhelpful, and I personally believe it ruins the quality of care. His staff doesn't return phone calls, if there are no openings that day all they do is apologize, and then never call me back or they send me to a voicemail and still never call me back. I have also been having problems with billing. I have been going there for 17 years! His staff should know that I pay a $25 co-pay every single time I visit Dr.Andy, but just recently I got a letter in the mail saying I have a past due bill from a month ago! I hadn't even received a letter stating that I had a bill in the first place! I have always paid my co-pays, but this one time I was told, "Oh, it's okay we'll bill you," and now it seems I'm being purposefully blown off, because I owe the office one money, money that the staff failed to get from me. Now I've had a fever for 3 days and can't be seen, because there no openings. Are there no openings for the whole year or what? I am extremely disappointed. Please fix your staff!

|  show details
Feb 21st, 2013

An excellent physician with excellent follow up and care.

|  show details
Feb 1st, 2013

Dr. Andy is just the best! Very compassionate and knows his business (the human body and soul). I would not go to any other family physician!

|  The best!  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2012

Dr. Solkovits has a heart for his patients and truly cares about their entire health - not just their physical health. He is a great listener and I, as a patient, trust him with my life! Ev

|  Ms  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr. Solkolvits is very caring. He takes time to get to know his patients. He has a hard time telling any one no.

|  The best doctor  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

Dr. Solkovits is the best doctor I have ever had. He was my dad's doctor and provided excellent elderly, end of life care. He is compassionate and caring. He has been my doctor for 10 years. I absolutely trust him and would not even consider going to any one else.

|  frank covich  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr. Solkovits has been my personal Doctor for 15 years. He is someone who I have the greatest respect for. He is a highly educated and excellent health care professional in every way. He keeps me healthy and alive. One of the main reasons why I would not wish to move from california is that he is my Doctor and I trust him. at 65 this is very important. He is always available for any health crisis. He is the kind of rare Doctor who really cares about his patients. I rate him 100

|  Best Dr. Ever  |  show details
by Pamela Applegate Murray on Dec 3rd, 2010

I have had many years of Doctors with a very ill child and I can tell you there a few and far between when it comes to the quality of care I have received from Dr. Andy Solkovits... He is very knowledgeabel and very caring...