A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Solomon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solomon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Solomon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Solomon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Keith Solomon MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew K. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Andrew Solomon has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Solomon practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Rheumatologists.