A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Soloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Soloway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soloway
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soloway Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Soloway, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Soloway graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soloway has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Stuart Soloway MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Soloway practice?
- Dr. Andrew Soloway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Soloway practices Psychiatry near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.
See Media Psychiatrists.