A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Soloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Soloway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Soloway, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soloway graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soloway has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Springfield Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Stuart Soloway MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Soloway practice?
- Dr. Andrew Soloway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Soloway practices Psychiatry near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.
See Media Psychiatrists.