inactive

Andrew H Spencer MD Patient Reviews

3.0
  • 3 reviews

February 18th, 2016
I recently moved to Utah and became pregnant with my fourth child and fourth high risk pregnancy... I trust Dr. Spencer more than any of my previous physicians. He is very knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner, and has had a genuine concern for my health and the health of my baby. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a perinatologist.

May 16th, 2015
Request not to have this doctor!
Dr. Spencer came in, clicked through the radiology pics, was inconsiderate about any of my husbands or my voiced concerns. He just wanted to be in, go through the motions and be done. After he spent less than 4 minutes with us he went to his office which we passed to stare at his computer screen. I do not recommend him at all. The staff before the doctor was awesome but not Dr. Spencer.

January 26th, 2012
Great doctor
I felt Dr. Spencer was a fantastic obstetrician. I will be happy to refer my friends to him.