A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Spitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Spitzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spitzer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spitzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Spitzer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spitzer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Century City Doctors Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Ira Spitzer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew I. Spitzer practice?
- Dr. Andrew Spitzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Spitzer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.