A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Spitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Spitzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Spitzer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spitzer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Century City Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Ira Spitzer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew I. Spitzer practice?
- Dr. Andrew Spitzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Spitzer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.