A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Spitznas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spitznas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spitznas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitznas graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Spitznas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Inc
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
- V.A. Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Lincoln Spitznas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Spitznas practice?
- Dr. Andrew Spitznas has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Spitznas practices Psychiatry near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Psychiatrists.