A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Spoljaric:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Spoljaric is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spoljaric
Multiple Sclerosis Patient Education Learn about types of multiple sclerosis and how this condition progresses. Patient information about MS and how this disease affects the nervous system.Before Visiting Dr. Spoljaric Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Spoljaric, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spoljaric graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spoljaric has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Howard Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Spoljaric DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Spoljaric practice?
- Dr. Andrew Spoljaric has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Spoljaric practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Kokomo, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Kokomo Neurologists and Kokomo Psychiatrists.