A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Spoljaric:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Spoljaric is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spoljaric
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Spoljaric Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Spoljaric, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spoljaric graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spoljaric has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Spoljaric DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Spoljaric practice?
- Dr. Andrew Spoljaric has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Spoljaric practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Kokomo, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Kokomo Neurologists and Kokomo Psychiatrists.