Dr. Andrew Stanitsas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Stanitsas?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Stanitsas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2015

ER visit

March 25th, 2015

Unprofessional & Lazy Should Have His License Revoked

He deserves negative stars. I went to him with a list of symptoms I could not longer handle. I had multiple specialists & needed help coordinating care. I provided him with a list of issue I could not figure out where to start. He made me wait 2 weeks. e said he would have to do some research. When I came back in he addressed me with a student and an arrogant tone. he was laughing at me. He said there was no way anyone could have all of these symptoms at once and be alive. He said I need to seek psychiatric help instead. Not only was he deadly wrong but he was rude about it. I have endured years of suffering. I have been diagnosed with autoimmune neuroendocrine disorder which was causing most of the symptoms. The others were medication side effects. As soon as he could not figure it out he dismissed me as being psychosomatic. Do you know how rare psychosomatic manifestations are? Dead Wrong. It was not enough I was suffering but I was snickered at. This encounter caused great emotional distress. Luckily I did not believe him. If I had, I would be dead because I would have not continued to seek medical help. If I could give him a negative rating I would. He does not like to work for his money.

January 26th, 2016