A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Star:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Star, Hip and Joint Replacement is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Star
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Star Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Star, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anterior Hip Replacement
- Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Joint Replacement
- Primary and Revision Joint Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
Education & Awards
Dr. Star has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M. Star MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Star practice?
- Dr. Andrew Star has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Star practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA.
See Willow Grove Surgeons and Willow Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.