A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Star:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Star, Hip and Joint Replacement is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Star
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Star Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Star, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anterior Hip Replacement
- Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Joint Replacement
- Primary and Revision Joint Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
Education & Awards
Dr. Star has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M. Star MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Star practice?
- Dr. Andrew Star has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Star practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA.
See Willow Grove Surgeons and Willow Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.