Hip and Joint Replacement

Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Not a tin man!  |  show details
by Brett Sauers on Mar 5th, 2013

I have had 5 joint replacements in my 70 year old body, one being a right hip using the new procedure ( I believe it's called Anterior). Dr. Star not only did a great job but he was straight forward and honest with me. I would recommend him highly, in fact I have done so on 2 occasions. My recovery time was relatively quick with no complications. I'm getting ready to see him again for my left hip.

|  I have my life back !  |  show details
May 15th, 2012

I found Dr Starr after having consulted with the big intercity hospitals and having left each not having found a solution to my hip problem. I knew when I met Dr Starr I had found the right surgeon and can honestly say within 3 weeks post of my anterior hip replacement I have my life back! I am back to being independent, able to walk my dogs, bicycle and swim. I am thrilled with the results and have been pain free almost from day one of surgery. It is just amazing how wonderful Dr Starr and this procedure is.

|  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

Dr. Star is an amazing surgeon who restores patients to full mobility without pain following hip replacement.

|  Dr.Star is a "Star"---He's the Best  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2012

Dr. Star did my hip replacement back in April 2010. I will be having a double knee replacement within the month and I didn't hesitate to go with Dr. Star because although you may have to wait to get on the schedule there has never been a doubt that the wait was worth enduring just to have him do my surgery. Nothing is better than having the trust and belief in your surgeon. Without a doubt he is the BEST!

Doctor's Response

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your positive rating! It is very much appreciated. Best of luck with your upcoming surgery.

|  My surgeon  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

I had some very unusual reactions to hip replacements and Dr. Star had one of his colleagues (Dr. O'Marr0) help diagnose my case and then he corrected it. He's a very skilled surgeon and I've recommended him to a lot of my friends.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words and for referring your loved ones. We're very glad you're doing well!

|  show details
Feb 23rd, 2011

Dr. Star is the best. When I needed a hip replacement, I was undecided on where to go. Based on three chance recommendations from three very happy hip recipients, I went to see Dr. Star. Patients in the waiting area raved about him, and I was not disappointed. He is very thorough in his explanations, very engaging and I couldn't have been happier with my treatment and the results.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words. At OrthopaediCare, we strive give each and every patient the best possible care.

|  truly a star!!  |  show details
by Mike O'Donnell on Nov 10th, 2010

Dr. Star rebuilt the remnants of my knee (when I injure myself...I go BIG!!!) 20 years ago, and it is still going strong. 3 torn ligaments & dislocations Dr. Star = snowboarding instructor in Aspen! How's THAT for good work? Thanks, doc!!

Doctor's Response

Congratulations on all of your success! We're glad to hear that you're doing so well. Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive comments.

|  Top notch doc.  |  show details
by Jeff Umbrell on Sep 22nd, 2009

Very professional and caring. Stopped by every day I was in the hospital. Always had to to explain everything to me. I can't say enough about him. I would recommend him in a heart beat.