A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Staricco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Staricco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Staricco
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Staricco, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Staricco graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Staricco has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Staricco MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Staricco practice?
- Dr. Andrew Staricco has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Staricco practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Critical Care Practitioners and Saint Clair Shores Pulmonologists.