A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Stein, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Stein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Samaritan Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Stein MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Stein practice?
- Dr. Andrew Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Stein practices Otolaryngology near Ashland, OH.
See Ashland Otolaryngologists.