A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Stein is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Stein, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Stein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Samaritan Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Stein MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Stein practice?
- Dr. Andrew Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Stein practices Otolaryngology near Ashland, OH.
See Ashland Otolaryngologists.