Dr. Andrew Stevenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Stevenson?

January 14th, 2016

Caring and competent surgeon

Dr Stevenson was very caring and took his time to find out what my problem was. His staff worked to make sure I got in to see him when I could. He used resources from the Hospital, when needed, and worked effectively to get me back to 100%. I have been to many other doctors and he is the friendliest, smartest and by far the best doctor.

January 11th, 2016

I have to admit I was apprehensive about my appointment with Dr. Stevenson, because of the previous review. I was pleasantly surprised. First his nurse introduced herself. I have been to way too many doctors where that does not happen unless I asked. I have a rather rare autoimmune disease and was seeing him because of a complication of that. Right away he admitted he did not know much about the disease. Not unusual, even tho there are Rheumatologists in Des Moines who say they treat patients with this, they don't know diddly. I have to go to U of Iowa to get treatment. Anyhow, I told him why I was there and what I was expecting. He totally agreed with me. He did an office procedure, we discussed the results. Some good. Some not so good. That information will be conveyed to the proper specialist. He was really kind and gentle. He asked a lot of questions about my AI disease because he wanted to know more and understand it better. I will return to him as needed. And I will recommend him to others that have my AI.

June 20th, 2017