Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Stewart
Dr. Andrew Stewart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stewart is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside and UPMC Presbyterian. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Stewart has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Andrew Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Raymond Rault
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi46
Dr. Kenneth Foon
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi44
Dr. Thomas Shaw-Stiffel
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi32