A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Stolz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stolz
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stolz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Stolz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stolz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Stolz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Abba Stolz MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Stolz practice?
- Dr. Andrew Stolz has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Stolz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.